- Grey Asymmetrical Sleeved PonchoRegular Price £45.00 Special Price £12.99
- Black Button White Trim JumperRegular Price £29.99 Special Price £11.99
- Cotton Rich Chevron Stripe SweaterRegular Price £18.99 Special Price £11.99
- Ivory Crochet JumperRegular Price £26.99 Special Price £11.99
- Yellow Knitted Tunic DressRegular Price £49.99 Special Price £22.50
- Fawn Stud Shoulder JumperRegular Price £29.99 Special Price £12.99
- Grey Ribbed Wool Blend JumperRegular Price £34.99 Special Price £16.99
- Brakeburn Navy & White Stripe Button JumperRegular Price £39.99 Special Price £22.99
- Brakeburn Navy & White Cotton CardiganRegular Price £44.99 Special Price £19.99
- Fluffy Nude JumperRegular Price £29.99 Special Price £12.99
- Silver Grey Layer Butterfly JumperRegular Price £32.99 Special Price £14.99
- Colour Block Long Sleeve Sports TopRegular Price £29.99 Special Price £14.99
Highstreet Outlet is a reliable discount knitwear outlet that is committed to bringing you high-quality women’s knitwear at simply amazing prices – in some cases discounted by up to 80% off high-street prices.
We offer incredible deals on fashionable knitwear – including jumpers, cardigans and sweatshirts – from some of the biggest names on the high street. When you browse our website you’ll find top quality cheap knitwear from brands such as Monsoon, Zara, White Stuff, Marks & Spencer and many other reputable labels.
With over 15 years of experience in fashion and textiles, Highstreet Outlet is a family run discount knitwear, dresses, skirts, trousers and tops outlet. We work closely in partnership with many of the major high-street fashion retailers to bring you heavily discounted women’s clothing, as well as accessories and children’s garments.
For the best prices on fashionable items from the current season and last season’s hottest styles, you don’t have to look any further than Highstreet Outlet. With an impressive range of fashions, outerwear, accessories and knitwear sale items to choose from, why would you want to shop anywhere else?